It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:11 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:11 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

the new cod modern warfare can be bought from blizzard com. is the only place I have found it for PC.
great graphics. good game play. played some single player and some multy player.
When I first bought it I got tired of waiting for them to except me. Went to pay pall and canceled it. The rest of the night it kept coming up saying you can not purchase this game. There not real fast I did not check on it for a couple of days. When I did it said I had bought the game. so I decided to go ahead and down load it.

it is a very big down load. and they have there own battle eye. there battle eye works a lot like steam. It took a lot of poking buttons to find the download button. When I finally got it started it took 12 hours to down load with my slow connection.

The first time you play it the maps are jerky. After that there fine. So far I really like it. played some capture the flag and free for all. I died a lot. Did have a 5 kill streak in free for all. but its not hard core like we are use to. So you have to put a lot of bullets in them to kill the enemy.. There is in the game voice. but I did not use it. Lots of young guys with bad language trying to sound tuff. like I said the graphics are great. in multi and single player. game play is good. I need to learn all the buttons and what each one does. So it is a learning curve like all games are now. I bought the cheapest one. it runs like 60 dollars with tax if you pay tax. Hopefully a lot of my old friends will get the game. I know tank. and Bullet are in the process of getting it. think Tank is having the same problem with getting them to take his money. Like I said there not quick. but there the only one that has it. No one else has the pc versions. you can get all the game box and x box copies you ever wanted everywhere. but can only get the pc game from Blizzard.com

If I have said something that upsets you. Blame your parents for raising such a Wimp!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:14 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

did a little experimenting with the controls of the game.
you can change the buttons to do what you want. just like in cod 4 or 5. You can also turn off the in game chat and the back ground music.
music.
Its nice not having to listen to all the bad mouthing kids. Its bad enough that they can do back flips and kill you. By turning off the in game chat I do not have to listen to the non ending chatter. Makes for better game play as far as this old man is concerned.
Still trying to figure out how to toggle weapons from there different functions. May have to level up first. which is what I am thinking. The higher rank you are the more options that you have for load outs. I am still in the basic loadout.
Still have not figured out all the buttons and what nots you can do in the game. I try and set my game up pretty basic. left, right, forward ,backwards., shoot. crouch, prone. aim down sights. run. use knife. pick up weapons. cycle between rifle and pistol, reload. that's about the limit of my skill. im sure many people can take advantage of all the settings. but I am pretty set in my ways. have set up my controls the same way for years. is hard for me to change now. when I first got in the game. every time I tried to move left I would butt stroke instead. still have not figured out how to throw grenades. I have thrown some by accident. but have no idea how I did it. there is a grenade that is like a bouncing betty. you can throw it. and when it lands it jumps up and explodes. kind of a new twist.
I was changing the controls. and got back in the game. Yea!!! I can move left right forward and back wards with out butt stroking a wall.. but could not shoot when I got back in the game. had to jump out and re set the fire function on my mouse. I will eventually get all the load outs and the buttons set to my liking. but I'm sure it will take a while. the battle eye has a place for friends and groups like steam. so once your in the game you can join with your friends and play in the same game with them. looking forward to having my old friends join in.

there are 3 basic game plays. Campaign is a single player mode.. Multiplayer lots of people., and co op have not tried it yet.

In Multiplayer there are several modes you can play in.
Quick play: Plays a rotation of selected games modes and map types.
Ground War: Large scale maps featuring vehicles basically capture the flag and hold objectives. to score points.
Gunfight: Small team, multi round cage match.
Free for all: kill everyone you see.
Realism: turns off all huds for a more realistic play
Private match: can set up own custom rules to play by.

and yes there are kill streak perks. starts at 5 kills. gives you radar to know where everyone is. do not know about the others high as I have got is a 5 kill streak so far. I do know the have attack helicopters, sentry guns. not sure about anything else yet.

If I have said something that upsets you. Blame your parents for raising such a Wimp!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:33 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I just ordered it through Walmart and I am waiting for the link to download the game. I am hoping that PC gamer's will still be able to get hard copies of games so that they can play offline like the (insert insult here) console gamer's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:14 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

CRASH wrote:
I just ordered it through Walmart and I am waiting for the link to download the game. I am hoping that PC gamer's will still be able to get hard copies of games so that they can play offline like the (insert insult here) console gamer's

Hahahaha you are funny.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:33 am 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

so far great game. Tank and I have been trying to hook up and play together. so far that part is not working. but there working on it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:56 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Put in a ticket to blizzard. This am. Not sure it will do anything or not. But worth a try. It was about why pc users can not join up with there friends. From what I have read xbox people have no problem. Just the pc players. With any luck this will be fixed soon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:35 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

keep us informed wabbit. I'll never buy it until this feature is perfected.