It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 am

Post subject: 7 Days Server - The Plan
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:49 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

I plan to have the Valmod removed when the new 7DTD update comes out for a couple of months because at its current state Valmod will not be compatible with the coming 16 update of 7 Days To Die, I will add it again once it has been updated for 7DTD update 16.

So far I do enjoyed the extra content, crafting system, new entities, new monsters and zombies (especially Knife Jason & Axe Jason) the Valmod for 7DTD offers so much more so I'm expecting the new version of Valmod for the 7Days 16 update should be pretty dam cool once its released at some point a couple of months after the major 7DTD update.

I will add the Valmod again as soon as its available, and I'm also expecting Valmod to work right off the bat without a wipe of the server since it worked the first time without a wipe.

Quote:
Question: Once the update releases will the current version of Valmod work with it or will we have to wait for a update to the mod. And how long before maybe we get the updated mod?

Answer from the creator: It absolutely, positively will NOT work as-is with the next update. I will have to update it to make it work with the new setup. I do not know how long it might take for me to do that. It depends on how much they changed. I won't know till I have my hands on it.

I also will be constructing what I call Loot Dungeons, I have already made two now with this mod, it will have high chance to get awesome high level loot in chests I have placed around inside the dungeons but the down side there will be a higher chance of dying trying. (traps, monsters, deadends) Within the Dungeon.

Anyone who wants to help test the current loot dungeons I have made let me know for feedback on design and such. Message me on Steam.

Same Server settings as always.

Anywho, that's the plan.
Lates

:banana:

Attachments:
20170502103316_1.jpg
One of the rooms I've made with an awaiting Jason, and multiple exits, but which to choose and with is safe. >:)
Your friendly Neighborhood Zombie!

Last edited by [RAW] Miami_Bat on Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I know that I would like to start my character over. After researching I picked the wrong way in survival. Can you delete mine from the data base?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:40 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

[RAW] Storm wrote:
I know that I would like to start my character over. After researching I picked the wrong way in survival. Can you delete mine from the data base?

I'll see if I can but I thought it was as simple as going into your character profile in your game and delete the current character and choosing another with a skill set, class. I'll check and see if I can delete characters though.

EDIT:
Try this.

Wiping your player profile data might be helpful. To delete the saved game and player profile data delete all files and folders that reside here: C:\Users\yourName\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie
Your friendly Neighborhood Zombie!