It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:15 am

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:08 am 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

I'm having an issue with my PC. From time-to-time the mouse will freeze and hang and everything will lock. I have to wait until it unfreezes until I can resume what I am doing. I thought it had something to do with Firefox, but even after I uninstalled it the problem still persisted. It occurs when I am on IE or even not on the internet at all. Is quite annoying. Any ideas?

Specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i5-3550
NVIDIA GTX 560 ti (drivers up to date)
Mouse is Razer Death Adder (Drivers up to date)
Motherboard: Gigabyte H77-D3H

It appears that it only occurs straight after I open or close or move between a window or tab. The only things that I have recently installed are the BF4 beta and NVIDIA GeForce Experience. Freeze usually last about 5-10 seconds. Appreciate any help.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:54 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Is it a wireless mouse?

Is the computer freezing, or just the mouse?
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."----Thomas Paine

"I am sore wounded but not slain I will lay me down and bleed a while And then rise up to fight again"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:27 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

I had mouse issues with BF3. Between maps BF3 would disengage my mouse left button. I couldn't change weapon load outs or anything. When the new map started, it would work fine. When I first installed BF3 and for weeks afterward ,I played with no issues. All of a sudden it started. Grizzman and others worked with me for hours trying to find the problem. We uninstalled and reinstalled mouse drivers and even changed mouses but couldn't fix it. Uninstalling and reinstalling Origin And BF3 didn't work either. In fact while trying to reinstalling BF3, a window popped up telling me that my product code had already been used. I couldn't reinstall. I threw BF3 in the trash and don't plan on buying BF4. :x :x :x